This one math worksheet your students will “ACTUALLY” want to finish
TIME TO READ: 2 MIN.
Are your students eager to complete their independent math assignments during math time or during math stations? This math worksheet is guaranteed to get your students excited and dare I say it, “hype” about math time! Yaassssss.
And the really cool thing about these math worksheets are that your students will actually WANT to complete them intrinsically and NOT because you told them to.
I can hear you saying, “Nesli, how is this possible?”
What in Sam Hill are these math worksheets you’re talking about?
All kids love fun facts. So why not incorporate fun facts into math class? These Mystery Fact worksheets reveal a fun + interesting fact once your students have solved all the math problems correctly.
How exactly does this work?
- Print and copy both pages for your students (the math worksheet and the corresponding Did You Know page).
- Students will solve the standards-based math problems one at a time.
- They will look for their answer on the worksheet. If they’ve solved the problem correctly, they will indeed find their answer (I love that this is a self-correcting activity!)
- After they have found their answer on the Did You Know sheet, they will write the corresponding word.
- Once they’ve answered all problems, the mystery fact will be revealed! FUN, right???
When can I use the Mystery Fact worksheets?
Give your students this no prep mystery fact worksheet during math stations for centers, as their independent math rotation, as a math warm-up, for morning work, after recess, for homework, leave it with a sub, or even send it home for homework or distance learning.
Where can I get these worksheets? Grab them FREE right here.
I knew you’d love this math activity as much as I do. I’m literally obsessed. I’ve already done them with my students – and the amount of engagement and excitement was enough to keep me making tons more of these mystery fact worksheets.
I can’t wait for you to try them out with your class.
I’m in the process of developing the full bundles for grades 2-4, but I worked like a crazy woman, late nights, lots of coffee, sometimes wine (but I promise there are no typos from the wine) putting together this free starter pack for you.
It’ll also get you onto the waiting list so you’re notified AS SOON as the bundles are released. I always put my BRAND NEW resources on sale for the first 24 hours, so you’ll be able to grab the full bundle on sale, if you’re on the waiting list. So definitely sign up below or click here.
Enjoy the worksheets! Thanks for always reading and being here. I hope you know that you’re an amazing teacher.
With so much love💕,